Well i finally finished my book cover, i just added a few clusters of beads and i'm pretty happy with the end result. Normally when i add beads to things i have this thing that i need to make them nice and even and really symetrical and thats what always stops me and ends up giving me so much grief. This time i decided not to fuss and just start adding willy nilly sort of. I kind of just picked up certain colors and beads, dropped and spread em and then stitched in place. Sooo much easier and a lot less stress than trying to get them all perfect and patterny :) I dont even think it needs any fancy stitches. I havent fixed on a closure for this one and i dont think i will but i'll sit on it for a while and see !
A little close up of the bottom part and i dont think it needed any more than this, I really like the colors of the fibre as well !
And now i'm a Happy Camper :)